1. Medical oxygen mask
Medical oxygen masks mainly include five types: oxygen masks, adjustable masks, non rebreathing masks, atomizing masks, and cutting masks. The oxygen storage system consists of masks, oxygen storage bags, T-shaped tees, oxygen conduits, and fixed components. It is mainly used for patients with breathing difficulties and hypoxia when receiving oxygen. When used, oxygen is directly injected into the oxygen storage bag, and the mask is placed on the patient's face, sealing the mouth and nose, Fix the mask to the patient's head using a fixed component for oxygen inhalation.
2. Civil aviation oxygen masks
The civil aviation oxygen mask is an emergency life-saving device that provides oxygen for passengers. When the cabin suddenly loses its airtightness or encounters other hypoxia situations, the oxygen mask will automatically drop from above the passenger's head. It is connected to the automatic coupling through a slender rubber oxygen supply pipe and a bayonet joint, and oxygen continuously flows into the air storage bag of the mask. When the passenger deeply inhales and empties the air storage bag, the intake valve on the mask can allow oxygen to enter.
2、 Usage and precautions for oxygen masks
1. Usage of medical oxygen masks
(1) Prepare the necessary items for the oxygen mask, carefully check the bed number and name, clean your face and hands before operation, wear a mask, and tidy your personal clothing to prevent items from falling off.
(2) After inspection, install an oxygen meter and test for smoothness. Install oxygen cores, humidifying bottles, and check if these devices are stable and in good working condition.
(3) Check if the date of the oxygen tube is within its shelf life. Check for signs of air leakage and ensure that the oxygen tube is in perfect working condition. Connect the oxygen tube to the humidification bottle to ensure a stable connection, while opening the switch to adjust the oxygen flow rate.
(4) Check the oxygen pipe again to see if it is unobstructed and leak free. Check for moisture at the end of the oxygen tube, and if there are any water droplets, wipe them dry in a timely manner.
(5) Connect the oxygen pipe to the head mask and ensure that the connection is intact to ensure that there are no problems during operation. After checking without any errors, wear an oxygen mask. The upper cover should be adjusted for tightness and the comfort of the nose clip.